Certificate 3 Guarantee Program
Funded Courses – Certificate 3 Guarantee
From the 1st July 2014, the Queensland Government introduced significant changes to the Queensland’s Vocational Education and Training (VET) system under its new reform action plan – Great Skills. Real Opportunities. The Certificate 3 Guarantee will provide a Government subsidy towards the training cost for eligible participants undertaking a certificate III level qualification or certificate IV / Diploma through the higher skills funding.
- Certificate III in Telecommunications Technology ICT30515
- Certificate III in Business BSB30115
- Certificate III in Business Administration BSB30415
- Certificate III in Hospitality SIT30616
- Certificate III in Community Services CHC32015
- Certificate III in Individual Support CHC33015
What are the costs involved?
The co-contribution fee for all courses is only $15.
What is the eligibility criteria?
To be eligible to enrol into the Government Funded – Certificate 3 Guarantee you must be:
- Aged 15 years or above and;
- No longer at school and;
- A Queensland resident i.e. Australian Citizen or permanent resident residing in Queensland or New Zealand citizen permanently residing in Queensland and;
- Not previously completed or currently enrolled in a Certificate III level qualification (or higher) for eligibility under the Certificate III Guarantee Program
Employment status does not matter – A participant can be unemployed and seeking work, or working on a full-time, part-time or on a casual basis.
Yes I am eligible, what now?
Contact us today on 1300 936 864
No I am not eligible, can I still undertake training?
For more information regarding our courses and prices, contact us today.