Higher Level Skills
The Higher Level Skills program provides eligible individuals with access to a subsidised training place in selected certificate IV level and above qualifications or priority skill sets.
The aim is to assist individuals to gain the higher level skills required to secure employment or career advancement in priority industries or to transition to university.
Aurora Training Institute currently offers the following courses to eligible students* under the higher level skills QLD Government funded program:
- CHC52015 Diploma of Community Services (including case management specialization)
- SIT50416 Diploma of Hospitality Management
To be eligible for the Higher Level Skills program, individuals must:
- Be aged 15 years or over
- Be no longer at school
- Permanently resided in Australia
- Be an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident (includes humanitarian entrant), temporary resident with the necessary visa and work permits on the pathway to permanent residency, or a New Zealand citizen
- Not hold, and not be enrolled in, a certificate IV or higher-level qualification, not including qualifications completed at school and foundation skills training.
|CHC52015 Diploma of Community Services||$80.00||$15.00|
|SIT50416 Diploma of Hospitality Management||$140.00||$15.00|
For further information on the program, including concessional information visit this site