Traineeships and Apprenticeships
Aurora Training Institute works with small and large businesses to help them choose the right training to suit their business needs.
In order to ensure the training fits the business needs, an Aurora Training Institute trainer will conduct an initial training needs analysis of each employee involved in the training, allowing our trainer to identify the specific needs of each trainee and then customise the training to generate the best results for your business.
Our trainers are qualified industry experts and are committed to seeing students reach their full potential. Through the duration of the course, regular trainer contact and progress reports will be used to ensure a superior standard of training is being delivered.
Under the Australian Apprenticeships Incentives Program, employers offering skills-based training to employees may be eligible to receive funding from the Australian Government (eligibility criteria applies) to cover nationally recognised training costs.
- Certificate III in Business Administration BSB30415
- Certificate III in Business BSB30115
- Certificate III in Commercial Cookery SIT30813
- Certificate III in Hospitality SIT30616
- Certificate III in Individual Support CHC33015
- Certificate III in Telecommunications Technology ICT30515
- Certificate III in Community Services CHC32015
- Access to nationally accredited courses
- Access Government funding to offset training costs
- Access to industry qualified and experienced trainers
- Increased levels of job satisfaction
- Increased motivation and team morale
- Increased performance and productivity
So, if you are looking for a flexible and cost effective way to train your employees, then contact our team today.
Student Contribution Fees:
Click here for more information