Diploma Courses VET Student Loans
What is VET Student Loans?
VET Student Loans is a government loan scheme that allows you to pay for your tuition fees for certain qualifications as you study and re-pay the loan back later once your income exceeds $54,869 (based on 2016/17 financial year).
VET stands for Vocational Education and Training and Aurora Training Institute has a selection of VET Student Loan approved courses for you to choose from.
Who can apply for VET Student Loans?
- Australian citizens or permanent humanitarian visa holders who reside in Australia for the duration of the course of study; and
- Students enrolled in a unit of study that meets the requirements of an approved course; and
- Students enrolled in a unit of study on or before the nominated census date and remain enrolled at the end of the census date; and
- Meet tax file number requirements; and
- Have not exceeded the Student Loan Limit, which is $100,879 (2017); and
- Have completed a request for VET Student Loan Assistance on or before the census date
For further information on eligibility Student Information Booklet