School Based Traineeships and Apprenticeships
During the school year, high school students have the option of completing a hospitality short course or entering into a school-based apprenticeship/traineeship that will allow them to work for an employer, train towards a nationally recognised qualification, and complete their secondary school studies.
What are the benefits for students choosing Aurora Training Institute School Programs?
- Build the confidence to succeed in the workplace
- Achieve points towards a high school qualification
- Articulate into further vocational education or university
- Learn practical skills and experience that are industry specific
A study by the Australian Council for Educational Research (ACER) states post education enhances social mobility of Australian youth.
At Aurora Training Institute we pride ourselves on delivering quality accredited School Programs. Students are provided with quality training programs, advice and the opportunity to enhance future career prospects.
- BSB30115 – Certificate III in Business
- BSB30115 – Certificate III in Business (Retail)
- BSB30415 – Certificate III in Business Administration
- CHC32015 – Certificate III in Community Services
- CHC33015 – Certificate III in Individual Support (Ageing)
- CHC33015 – Certificate III in Individual Support (Disability)
- ICT30519 – Certificate III in Telecommunications Technology
- SIT30116 – Certificate III in Tourism
- SIT30616 – Certificate III in Hospitality
- SIT30816 – Certificate III in Commercial Cookery