School Based Traineeships and Apprenticeships
During the school year, high school students have the option of completing a hospitality short course or entering into a school-based apprenticeship/traineeship that will allow them to work for an employer, train towards a nationally recognised qualification, and complete their secondary school studies.
- Build the confidence to succeed in the workplace
- Achieve points towards a high school qualification
- Articulate into further vocational education or university
- Learn practical skills and experience that are industry specific
A study by the Australian Council for Educational Research (ACER) states post education enhances social mobility of Australian youth.
At Aurora Training Institute we pride ourselves on delivering quality accredited School Programs. Students are provided with quality training programs, advice and the opportunity to enhance future career prospects.
- BSB30115 Certificate III in Business
- BSB30115 Certificate III in Business (Retail)
- BSB30415 Certificate III in Business Administration
- CHC32015 Certificate III in Community Services
- CHC33015 Certificate III in Individual Support (Ageing)
- CHC33015 Certificate III in Individual Support (Disability)
- CHC33015 Certificate III in Individual Support (Home and Community)
- ICT30515 Certificate III in Telecommunications Technology
- SIT30116 Certificate III in Tourism
- SIT30616 Certificate III in Hospitality
- SIT30816 Certificate III in Commercial Cookery